We theoretically investigate various quantum systems and explore applications of quantum information:
- Quantum error correction to protect quantum information from decoherence.
- Quantum information processing with superconducting circuits, NV centers in diamond, and various platforms.
- Quantum transduction based on opto-electro-mechanical or opto-electro-magnonic systems
- Quantum networks and secure quantum communication over long distances
- Topological quantum systems robust against local perturbations
- Exceptional point and parity-time (PT) symmetry